BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Time: 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Place: Cowboy Church of Peyton
**please be aware that open forum discussion will only occur after the below agenda items are determined by the Board, and until the meeting time ends>**
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approve previous meeting minutes. The board will make this decision.
4. Select Officers. The board will make this decision.
5. Decide POC (Point Of Contact) for preparing notice of mail-in election and nomination form. Also to complete mailing. The board will make this decision.
6. Decide POC for procuring supplies (enough for 2 mailings of stamps, documents, and envelopes), having printing done, and stuffing envelopes for the mail in election and nomination form. Also, to complete mailing. The board will make this decision.
7. Decide POC to prepare and print ballot after nominations are received back of entitled and eligible nominees, and if necessary, include an additional page needed for bios if there are additional nominee write ins. Also to complete mailing. The board will make this decision.
8. Decide on timeline for the mail-in election. The board will make this decision.
9. Decide POC for verification of additional nominations (write in nominations) willing to serve, along with their entitlement and eligibility. The board will make this decision.
10. Decide POC for determining eligibility of votes received (can be landowner or leasee). The board will make this decision.
11. Discuss how to count votes, and select a POC for this. The board will make this decision.
12. Select 5 candidates for initial notice and call for nominations of those to be presented in writing to the PPHOA Secretary.
13. Prior to opening of the floor for community discussion, there will be a complete roll call of all guests in attendance.
If time allows at completion of above board agenda, there will be an open forum for the community.
This open forum will have a time limit of 3 minutes per question. This is set in order for all members who may wish to speak during the time remaining at the meeting, may have the ability to do.