1. 05/18/18 Meeting called to order at 6:14 pm by President Samantha Munoz
2. Location: Cowboy Church of Peyton 15504 Bradshaw Road Peyton, Colorado 80831
3. Present Board Members:
President: Samantha Munoz (234)
Vice President: Sharon Friedman (185)
Treasurer: Jerry Charles (231)
Secretary: Jason Darbyshire (97)
Rebecca Hussey (via phone)
Guests: Bauknight (250), Kistle (216), (217), (276), Milot-Bradford (219), White (37), Liddle (239), Herz (237), Meara (32), Quarles (26), Bertram (27), Montez (*), Highfield (*), Sealander (253), J. Peyton (184, 191), J and C Payton (*), Bigger (*) Parillo (161), Giacalone (171), Smoot (85)
*= lot not identified at sign in
4. Introduction of HOA Attorney Steven Lebel at 6:16 pm
Mr. Lebel gave a briefing on current Colorado HOA law which was followed by a question and answer session and general discussion with members who were present. Topics included were:
- Bridle Paths
- Proposed amendments to the current covenants and by-laws
5. Community Committee:
Mrs. Carolyn Payton offered as volunteer to head a possible community committee.
President Munoz then guided that any committee would need to be set up and established through the board and that any ideas on such a committee could be submitted to the board for consideration.
6. Following open discussion and having no further business to discuss, the meeting was adjourned at 8:00 pm.
A friendly reminder that the official website for HOA communications remains peytonpines.org.