Have Your Voice Heard | Board Elections | Community Discussion | Potluck
Where? The Cowboy Church of Peyton, 15504 Bradshaw Road, Peyton, CO
When? June 13, 2017 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Who? All Peyton Pines Residents invited (attendance strongly encouraged to get your voice heard)
Why? Our GOAL! Maintaining a community that enhances quality of life and value of property. The community needs your voice to achieve those mutual goals. You are strongly encouraged to attend our Annual Meeting. We hope to see you there!
What? Vote-in Board members, discuss HOA initiatives, issues, concerns, collaborate on proposed changes such as:
- Learn about the purpose of your HOA, its current health and status, and how it works
- Vote-in five (5) Board positions to re-energize HOA; Have skills? Financial, leadership, legal, etc.?
- Discuss mandatory HOA fees (pros/cons, possible future vote!)
- Discuss bridle path access, liability & resident interest or dis-interest
- Discuss updating by-laws, covenants to reflect your interests, property values
- Discuss operating budget and what to do with the $16K in HOA funds
- Discuss electronic voting on initiatives via email, website, snail-mail, by proxy
- Collect all residents’ best contact info and means to reach you (it only takes 28 votes out of 280 Lots to vote-in new initiatives). Make sure your voice is heard!
Board Election Q&A
- Who can vote? Owner listed on the lot deed or spouse, one vote per lot, annual dues must be current ($30), payable at the meeting. Pay by mail, must be received by June 12th.
- What is an HOA Board Member? HOAs need strong leadership to make decisions and direct their operations. These leadership roles are fulfilled by Board members and officers. To ensure the community’s ongoing success it’s important to continually bring in new leadership and the PPHOA holds Board elections during the Annual Members Meeting for that purpose.
- How many board members are there and what is the term of a board member? There must be five board members and the standard term is three (3) years.
- How do I contact the Board? By Email at: email@example.com (Fastest) or mail to: PPHOA Box 158, Peyton, CO 80831 (Slowest)
Qualified Candidates Needed for the HOA Board
Five Board positions are available. Experience preferred in – Leadership, Legal, Accounting, Construction, Organizational, Administrative Interested in becoming a Board Member?
We Request at a Minimum
Please register your contact information (and the way you would like to be contacted) so that we may help keep you in touch with Voting, Future Meetings, Changes to Bylaws, Meeting Minutes, and General “Happenings” in Your Community.